Tuesday, October 21, 2008

btw,iloveyouifyoudidn'tknow

I started to talk to myself
but I pictured somebody else
someone who looks like
what I feel like

Someone who told you
what you needed to hear
the man who became what you dreamed
so kindly ripped out the seams

In the dark light
he just passed by
all these lost fights
Because I wish I could talk to you on the phone
but instead I am searching alone
trying to find
a reason to fight

all that remains
is a memory of a girl
some shades of shame
and a world full
of regret and passions lost
lovers turned into ghosts

friends have become memories
just pass along,
nothing left to see...
a prop to make the world
seem a little
more real
the bus fare in your pocket
makes it more real, and so
i told you so
the world will go
fade in and out
if that makes you believe
i love you
less than i do

1 comment:

-from hell said...

I.....
I don't remember writing and/or posting this... at all.
Seriously.

I could have sworn I was asleep by 3am...

This is one of those scary black-out moments. Now I am left to pace and ponder what else may have drifted from my fingertips between bouts of consciousness - and to whom.....