Saturday, October 01, 2005

berd

So, this is it.
The beginning.
Of a New Blog.

Wow.
WoW.



Anyway.


There will be more to come. Perhaps a few works of fictions. Perhaps a baring of a soul. Perhaps perhaps.

Or, maybe I shall just mislead all.... ermm... 1 or 2 of you who drunkenly happen to stumble upon this. I'll mislead the hell out of you. Perhaps.


Probably not.

But you never know.

But this is the first post - so I should say something indicitive of what is to come.

Well... that's rather daunting. I'll do it tomorrow, I swear it.


For this night, I sleep. Later, I'll sleep. I still have some other stuff to do, such as leave a comment on a very good man's page - a friend that I, sadly, have far too little contact with. Not for his lack of trying, but for my own anti-socialness. If that's a word. But point being - I often find myself wanting nothing more than to isolate myself from the rest of humanity, including the very rare exceptional people, such as himself. I often need to go into a dark room, and stay there, for as long as it takes. To what? you may ask - well, that I do not know. I stay there until I am freed from my bonds, and that is all I know. All I need to know.

And that is all.

1 comment:

the moon is a cookie said...

great to have a blog from the underworld. i rarely hear news from there. i look forward to future posts.