Friday, October 14, 2005

credit, where it is due

Ok, I don't do a great job of giving credit where it is due - especially in terms of telling where I stole the pictures used here.

The background is a picture of Jandek (yes, THE Jandek) I found on Google images. Google it - you'll find it pretty quick.

The only other picture I think I've used is from http://postsecret.blogspot.com - i highly suggest going to that site. Lots of great, user created, postcards - many of which I can relate to completely (just like the one I posted here).

1 comment:

the moon is a cookie said...

THE Jandek! Makes for a nice background. That postcard from the previous post is awesome, and a good start to what will be a a great story. I just decided to comment on this one because it was at the top, and now you know I read them all (and knowing is half the battle). Yeah...